Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blank Stares at Blank Pages

I've been a bad blogger. It's been almost a week since I've updated, and all I really have to say for myself is that I really have had nothing to blog about.

I almost finished that back of Holly, but I want to wait to show you until I do finish it because it just looks awkward still on the needles. It's just a big block of stockinette with some subtle shaping. It's really boring to knit, acutally.

Other than Holly-ing it up, all I've been up to is blowing up some balloons and contemplating a second job to pay for Dream School.

I am almost too exciting to bear.

You know what I did do though?

I got sick of waiting for someone else to start a group on Ravelry for the fabulishious movie "Say Anything," so I made one myself. For any interested Ravelers, come join the "To Know Lloyd Dobler is to Love Him" group!

Song of the Day:
"I'm unusually hard to hold on to. Blank stares at blank pages. No easy way to say this. You mean well, but you make this hard on me." -Sara Bareilles, "Love Song"

No comments: