Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hold Tight

It's entertaining the idea of being Spring here, in the sense that sometimes its a little warmer, or the sun pokes out for a minute. But then it goes away with no certainty that it will ever come back.

This is an actual conversation that I had about the weather with my grandmother, or as I will call her, Big G. Janice:

Big G. Janice (BGJ): I tell you, this weather, you never know what it's going to do.

Me: I know, it's nuts.

BGJ: I never know what to wear. I go outside in a winter coat and I'm suffocating, but without one I'm freezing.

Me: Layers, Gramma. Layers.

BGJ: Tell you one thing, I am definitely not going out in the nude in this weater. That might scare people.

I am for serious. I kid you not.

Song of the Day:
"Hold tight, wait till the party's over. Hold tight we're in for nasty weather." - Talking Heads, "Burning Down the House"

2 comments:

The Dollars said...

Old people are so funny!

Octopus Knits said...

Ha! Your Grandma is a funny one : )