Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love Put Me Wise

The Restoration of the British Monarchy in the 1600s?

Not as interesting as you might think.

It's not that I don't have an appreciation for British History, it's that I don't even care that much about American History, nevermind the history of some place that I have no connection to.

I shouldn't say that. My grandfather was British. But he didn't have an accent, so it's hard to count that.

And also there are so many things that I'd rather be knitting than writing this paper.

And now that I'm on a knitting note....

Summertime Tunic is taking forever to block. Forever!

Though I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that it's downstairs in my dark, cold basement.

Grrr.....

Back to Charles II and Richard Cromwell, I suppose.

Cheerio!

Song of the Day:
"So never judge a book by it's cover, or who you're going to love by your lover. Love put me wise to her love in disguise. She had the body of a venus. Lord imagine my surprise." - Aerosmith, "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"

No comments: