Sunday, January 27, 2008

Elope with Me

Lookit!
It's a Gorillapod. Pharmacy Pete got it for me because he's very into cameras, and bought a diesel one for his diesel camera. But mine's better because it's prettier and pink.

It looks like a regular tripod, but it's not because it can do this.

And this.

Also, it looks better with a camera on it, but I only have one camera, and it was otherwise occupied taking pictures of it's own tripod.

Oh, and the Summertime Tunic? Plaguing me. It took me two more tries to find the right needle size, and then when I finally got it, the whole thing got twisted on the circular needles, so I had to start over anyway.

Grrrrrrrr.

It almost seems pointless anyway to be knitting a top that's for summer, when it's snowing out right now.

Yes it is snowing. I don't why I'm surprised because that is what it does here. The only part that kills me is that it's not even the good kind of snow that sticks around. It's the annoying messy kind that won't give me a snow day tomorrow, but that will prevent me and Boyfriend from going bowling tonight with my party store co-workers.

But I'm going to knity it anyway. And I'm going to smile through the whole thing because that's what I do. I knit, and I'm damn happy about it!

And plus the yarn is just oh-so-pretty!

Song of the Day:

"Elope with me Miss Private and we’ll sail around the world. I will be your Ferdinand and you my wayward girl." -Belle and Sebastian, "Piazza, New York Catcher"

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Thanks Susan for stopping by my blog via Nik! :o)